Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Book Haul

Hey everyone!!

This month I acquired a lot of books. I'm not exactly sure how, but it looks like I'm going to need a new shelf soon! Let's get started!

1. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5/5
I bought this book at the tail end of May so I decided to include it anyways. Fantastic read and a great conclusion to the Mortal Instruments series!!
Click here to see a summary and click here to see my review and discussion!


2. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
My rating: 4/5
My good friend gave me this book as an end of the school present. I ended up really enjoying it, it was a cute and sweet contemporary.
Click here to see a summary!


3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 
My rating: to-be-read
I haven't heard the best reviews on this book, so I'm not rushing to read it, but I have it, as my coach gave it to me,
Click here to read a summary!


4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5/5 
I had to buy this book in paperback so it could look pretty on my shelf!
Click here to see a summary and click here to see my movie review!


5. Bajo la misma estrella by John Green 
My rating: to-be-read or 5/5
I also bought it in Spanish so I could practice.
Click here for a summary!


6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
My rating: 5/5 
I love this book so much--it is one of my favorite contemporaries ever and it is super sweet.
Click here for a summary and click here for my review!


7. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 5/5
Another adorable contemporary for you :)
Click here for a summary!


8. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
My rating: 3/5 stars
I found this at my library for 50 cents. That's what I call a bargain.
Click here for a summary and here for my spoiler free series review!


9. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
My rating: 3/5
Another 50 cents buy.
Click here for a summary and click here for a series non-spoiler review!


10, 11, and 12. The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel rating: 5/5
Clockwork Prince rating: 5/5
Clockwork Princess rating: 5/5
I love this series so much and I had to buy the whole series so I could have it on my shelf in real life!
Click here for a Clockwork Angel summary, click here for a Clockwork Prince summary, and click here for a Clockwork Princess summary.



Wow--12 books this month! I hope you enjoyed my book haul and found some inspiration for the next books that you pick up!

Happy reading!
Becki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment