Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Favorite Booktubers!

Hey everyone!

Today I thought that I would talk about my favorite booktubers! A booktuber is someone who does what I do, but in video format. I watch more booktubers than the ones I listed below, but these are my favorites and the ones I go to first when they have a new video out. I discovered Booktube in February 2013 when I was searching for the TFiOS trailer on youtube. I saw that someone made a video that was a trailer reaction and the girl looked like Lily Collins. Ever since, I've been hooked! Here are my top five favorites (not in order...)

1) Abookutopia

This is Sasha, and she is Lily Collins's twin! She is obsessed with the Mortal Instruments and makes many other great review videos. She never fails to make me laugh and is the first booktuber I discovered. Here are some of my favorite videos from her:
Her TFiOS review
Her Dauntless Cake Video
City of Heavenly Fire Review and Discussion




2) PeruseProject

This is Regan and she is a hilarious booktuber who loves fantasy! Regan cheers me up when I watch her and she loves books so much...it's amazing.
Her Top 10 Fictional Boyfriends
Her Top 10 Favorite Book Quotes
The Summer I Turned Pretty Review and Discussion






3) polandbananasBOOKS

Christine is one of the most energetic people ever. She has amazing hair which she always flips around, a lot of enthusiasm, and always fangirls over books which makes me happy.
"Cry Me A Book River" where Christine talks about what books made her cry
On the Swings with Shailene and Ansel
City of Heavenly Fire Booktalk which is one of her famous booktalks
(P.S. I will post a link to all of her collab videos below from BEA that she did with some other amazing booktubers because you will laugh so hard you cry)



4) emmmabooks

Emma is a relatively new booktuber but she has so much enthusiasm and is really comfortable in front of the camera! She also loves TMI, which is a very popular booktube series by the way...
TMI May: One Liners Emma did this thing called TMI May for the celebration of COHF coming out.
TFiOS Movie Review
TBR Jar

5) ArielBissett

I recently discovered Ariel and she has some of the best discussions ever! You will be hooked. (Her hair is amazing. Just saying)
Mermaid Book Reviews
Marry, Kiss, Cliff Tag
How to Read More





I love so many more booktubers, but that's all for today! If you are interested in the collaboration videos with polandbananasBOOKS, ArielBissett, and more booktubers such as jessethereader, katytastic, and elizziebooks, go here! That is the link to one of the videos, and the rest are in the description bar.

Happy reading!
Becki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment