Sunday, June 15, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire Tag

Hey everyone!

Today I thought that I would do the City of Heavenly Fire tag! I first saw this on emmmabooks's Booktube channel here and the original video is from the TheFandomsAddict here. So let's get started!

Disclaimer: This may have either COHF or TID spoilers. Read at your own risk.

1) How did I discover the Mortal Instruments?
I was in Barnes and Noble one day last May and I saw City of Bones. It looked interesting so I bought it. The next day I ordered City of Ashes, City of Glass, and City of Fallen Angels from Amazon because I was hooked.

2) Favorite and least favorite book?
(Note: I am including TID in this). Favorite is Clockwork Princess and least favorite is City of Fallen Angels.

3) Most beautiful part of the whole series?
Will and Tessa becoming engaged.

4) Favorite song on the City of Bones soundtrack?
I don't know what it is called, but it is the song during the fight scene at the Dumort.

5) Favorite cover?
Clockwork Angel because of Will Herondale.

6) Favorite and least favorite female character?
My favorite female character is either Isabelle Lightwood or Cecily Herondale. My least favorite is Maureen.

7) Saddest part of the whole series?
Either Jem or Will's death (or what we thought was Jem's death). I can't decide. I just cried through the whole thing.

8) Favorite Cassandra Jean drawing?

9) Am I more excited for The Dark Artifices or the Last Hours?
The Last Hours because then we will get more Will...

10) Favorite quotes?
I have too many! Probably either:
"It was books that made me feel that perhaps I wasn't completely alone." or
"One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."

11) Funniest part of the whole series?
Either Alec saying "Why can't people control themselves?", Magnus saying, "That's awful! Someone should have told you. Tell him the wards are down.", Jace saying that weapons bring him peace, or Will being right about demon pox.

12) A character you love and hate at the same time?
Jessamine Lovelace.

13) Favorite and least favorite male character?
Favorite is Will and least favorite is the Magister or Valentine.

14) Favorite Shadowhunter family?
I love them all, but Herondales for sure.

15) What Mortal Instruments books and merch do you own?
I own all six TMI books and all three TID books. I also own the City of Bones movie.

16) Favorite and least favorite ship?
Favorite ships include: Wessa, Jessa, Malec, Clace, and Sizzy. 
Least favorite ships include: Climon, Magnus/Camille

17) Your City of Heavenly Fire theories?
Well the book already came out, but you can find mine here.

18) Favorite scene from City of Bones?
I think this means the movie, and that would be the greenhouse scene.

19) What chapter/part made you cry?
Okay. There's a list. When Jessamine dies, the whole second half of Clockwork Princess, the second time I read City of Ashes when the Inquisitor dies (after I read the TID series), when Max dies, when Malec broke up, whenever Will was mentioned in COHF, when Sebastian died, when Simon lost his memories, when Simon was chosen for ascension, when Tessa and Clary meet, and when I saw Will at Jem and Tessa's wedding at the comic online.

20) Are you ready for COHF?
I have read it twice, so yes.

I hope you enjoyed this tag! Feel free to complete it! :)

Happy Reading!
Becki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment