Sunday, May 4, 2014

April Wrap Up//May TBR

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the weekend of no posts, but it was my brother's birthday and I was really busy. But here I am today with what I read this month! There are so many books (20!!) that I am just going to list them, but if I put a * next to it that means I will be doing a review on it or the series once I finish them and/or have time to do it.

Starters by Lissa Price
Enders by Lissa Price
The Evolution of Mara Dyer* by Michelle Hodkin
I am the Messenger (already have a review) by Markus Zusak
The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
5 Summers by Una LaMarche
Uglies* by Scott Westerfeld
Furies of Calderon (review here) by Jim Butcher
The Summer I Turned Pretty* by Jenny Han
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
Twilight* by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
The Assassin's Blade* by Sarah J. Maas
Lola and the Boy Next Door* by Stephanie Perkins


Remember, if you want a review on another of these books or want one over another, leave a comment below!


Now for my May TBR:
(Finish) The Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
Cursor's Fury by Jim Butcher
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE by Cassandra Clare

I'm doing the Clare-a-thon guys and I'm so excited for the last book.
But. I. Have. To. Wait. Until. It. Is. At. My. Library.
Because I can't buy it until it's a paper back. Unless I buy the kindle version...haha

Happy reading!
Rebecca xx



No comments:

Post a Comment