Thursday, April 17, 2014

Book Haul-ish Thing

Hey everyone!

So today I got a package in the mail from Barnes and Noble...let's all be so happy! I was mad though because they messed up one of my books...but more details below :)

1) The Evolution of Mara Dyer
I got the second book and it looks gorgeous and I've already read it but it is so beautiful on my shelf. I will have a review/discussion on this book coming soon!

2) The Darkest Minds
I am so excited to read this! The cover is really pretty and I've heard such great reviews of it on Booktube...(and this cool thing that polandbananasBOOKS did with the author)

3) The Fault in Our Stars
I already owned this book on my Kindle but I now own it in paperback...except that the stupid Barnes and Noble messed up my copy and left a big black streak in the back of it. Thankfully, they're sending me a new one...


And I also went to the library and picked up like a thousand books to read that were on hold for me...

1) Pretties
Sequel to Uglies

2) We'll Always have Summer
The third book in the The Summer I Turned Pretty series (I need to get the first two...come to me!)

3) The Assassin's Blade
Novellas that are companions to Sarah Maas's Throne of Glass series. I'm super excited!

4) Unravel Me
I have wanted to start this series for a while now, but this is the second book

5) Burn for Burn
I don't know what this is about but I have heard really good things about it

6) Lola and the Boy Next Door
It's Stephanie Perkins...basically cute contemporary fluff that I want to read

7) Academ's Fury
Next book in the Codex Alera series which I am loving so far!


So that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed seeing what I'm going to read and know that a lot of reviews will be coming soon!

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment