Saturday, April 5, 2014

Goodreads and Furies of Calderon Review

Hey everyone!

First off, just to let everyone know, I finally got a Goodreads account! I'm put on there as Rebecca and here is where you can find my profile.

On to the first book of the Codex Alera series...

It's called Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher, published in like 2002.

Merlin. 
This book. 
Was so amazing. 
Like how have I not read this before.

Here is my review from Goodreads:
Wow this book blew me away. I kept hearing about it on Booktube and finally Regan at peruseproject convinced me to read it. Very captivating and very entertaining! I was glued to this book for the end of March and am so excited to read the next in the series! I love the characterization of all of the characters and the flipping of perspectives made the book much more intense. This book was filled with action from beginning to end!

Thanks for reading!

Becki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment