Sunday, March 16, 2014

City of Lost Souls Review and TMI theories

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to be talking about one of my favorite series. I absolutely love Cassandra Clare's writing and I think that it's really beautiful and just amazing. I just finished rereading City of Lost Souls so to begin here's a spoiler free review:


The beginning starts off reiterating with the cliffhanger that the previous book leaves us in and goes into depth of detail about the mysterious disappearance of one of the male characters. In this book, Clary grows and develops as a character and her main flaws, hubris and wanting to save everyone she loves in exchange for saving the world, are blatantly expressed. The book leaves us with yet another cliffhanger, making us anxious for the upcoming release of the final book in this series in May. Relationships are left in disarray and readers are left wondering how the characters will solve these final issues. 

Now my theories are going to all have spoilers in them so if you have not read this fantastic series, stop reading this and go read the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

1) Alec and Magnus have to get back together. If they don't or one of them dies, I will be left in a book hangover for an extremely long time. 

2) 6 are to die and one is a boyfriend. Who could possibly die? My guesses are: Maia, Jordan, and I don't know. 

3) If you've read the snippets, WHATS HAPPENING TO SIMON AND ISABELLE!?!?

4) The heavenly fire in Jace needs to be transferred to Jem so he can marry Tessa.

5) I want to see Tessa and Clary interact so badly! But Will won't be there... :(. And how does Jocelyn know Tessa?

6) Jem and Church reunite. 

7) Jace sympathizes for Will xx

Okay well now that you've heard my rant, let me know what you think of this series at the bottom. 

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment