Monday, April 7, 2014

Top Ten Books that Made Me Cry

Hello readers!

Today I'm going to state the top ten books that have made me cry. Number one is the book that I have cried the most in. Starting with number 10...

10) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Okay, if you haven't read this, what is wrong with you? Go read it spoilers Dumbledore dies.

9) Divergent
I just got so emotional okay? Tears were falling in a constant stream at the end.

8) The Hunger Games
Well, people die in this book. You should know that, after all, that is the whole premise of the book. I won't tell you why.

7) City of Glass
Now in tears level this is when we start needing Kleenexes. When a characters 'dies', it's all over.

6) Mockingjay
Okay if you haven't read this I'm about to spoil you: Prim and Finnick. That is what caused me to physically shake with tears dripping down my face. 

5) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I think this one is obvious but now we have reached the point of sobbing loudly. 

4) Allegiant
No spoilers. Just a very depressing ending. And me using a multitude of Kleenex.

3) The Book Thief
Okay at the end of this book I was so mad that I nearly threw it across my school's field. Never read the end of this book at school. 

2) Clockwork Princess
Hysterical IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK. THE MIDDLE. By the end I was a wreck and just was crying on my bed in a ball.

1) The Fault in Our Stars
I read the end of this for the first time at school and that was a mistake. Everytime I read this, I end up with red swollen eyes, a stuffed up nose, not being able to breath, in a corner of my bed sobbing.

So that's it for this optimistic post today!

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment